Senior Embedded Software Engineer
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Architect/Technical lead: you will be in charge of defining the architecture, the test framework
- Software development: You will develop firmware for ARM, DSP or other cores based on customer requirements and platform constraints.
- Process development: You will participate in establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the capabilities for the organization.
- Project organisation: You will interact with the Project owner to clearly communicate the deliverable with the customer.
- Available to travel 10% of the time
- Engineering degree in computer science, signal processing or related fields
- 8+ years of experience in embedded software development project, including resource limited embedded platform (ARM Cortex M0, DSP…) with Bare Metal or simple RTO.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile methodology
- Proven experience working in a multi-site environment, with various cultures.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Former exposure to customers (requirement definition, on-site support activities…)
- Experience with Scrum Master role
Keywords: Embedded Software / C/C++ / ARM / DSP / signal processing / Bare Metal / RTO / Agile / Scrum Master
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/